Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't reply to a topic!

Can't reply to a topic! 1 month 3 days ago #3633610

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 586
In the forum I cannot reply to a post within someone's else's same previous post box. It always creates an entirely new reply box.:huh: I see others doing it quite often. I've tried "Quick Reply" and "Reply" ... and both did the same thing. I haven't tried "Quote" because I'm not trying to quote anyone. Any suggestions? smile.png Thanks, Boomer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can't reply to a topic! 1 month 3 days ago #3633617

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 5717
  • Honor Medal 2010

Beamer wrote: In the forum I cannot reply to a post within someone's else's same previous post box. It always creates an entirely new reply box.:huh: I see others doing it quite often. I've tried "Quick Reply" and "Reply" ... and both did the same thing.

Do you mean like this Beamer?

I haven't tried "Quote" because I'm not trying to quote anyone. Any suggestions? smile.png Thanks, Boomer

Happy to help.

Can't reply to a topic! 1 month 3 days ago #3633619

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer

Pats wrote:

Beamer wrote: In the forum I cannot reply to a post within someone's else's same previous post box. It always creates an entirely new reply box.:huh: I see others doing it quite often. I've tried "Quick Reply" and "Reply" ... and both did the same thing.

I haven't tried "Quote" because I'm not trying to quote anyone. Any suggestions? smile.png Thanks, Boomer

So it is Quote :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: cahoots

Can't reply to a topic! 1 month 3 days ago #3633620

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer

Beamer wrote:

Pats wrote:

Thanks Pat!

Can't reply to a topic! 1 month 3 days ago #3633626

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 5717
  • Honor Medal 2010

Beamer wrote:

Beamer wrote:

Pats wrote:

Thanks Pat!

Yes it is quote.....you are welcome.wink.png

Happy to help.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds