TOPIC: We 80 year olds - - - - - -

We 80 year olds - - - - - - 1 week 6 days ago #3552587

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1198
  • Honor Medal 2010

DaveA wrote:

Eira wrote: The way I see it, it’s nice to have your own space to talk about stuff with your own generation, if you want to - but even nicer that you can post anywhere you like and interact with all Buzzers - most of the folk I know who are 80+ are still too young in heart and spirit to be confined to their own 80+ section. wink.png smile.png

You make a good point, Eira. I'm not too sure how "young in heart and spirirt" I am, but I'm trying.smile.png . Being married to a much younger woman probably helps. When I met her she had just turned 17 and is presently a "young thing" of 84.

You and your lovely wife must have been married for a long time DaveA, no doubt along the way,you certainly have stories to tell.
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

We 80 year olds - - - - - - 1 week 6 days ago #3552601

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1346
  • Honor Medal 2010
Congratulations Maywalk. Your post resonates vitality.
48yo 'In the Head' here. Almost old enuff to join Buzz legally. :laugh: The Bod age needs a >> Somersault. wink.png
"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."
The following user(s) said Well Said: Eira

We 80 year olds - - - - - - 1 day 9 hours ago #3557905

• man of kent
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 119
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well - the over 80`s has swelled now - to the over 90`s. That makes three of us - any more.
The age of gaslight - one outside my window - shone right in - The lamplighter - every day at 4.00 pm - ON
The age of the horse & cart for deliveries - Motor cars - my science teacher had one - nobody else in large area.
I too was evacuated in 1939/40 to - Swansea- back home in 1941 - to join the A.R.P. as a messenger. - at 14.
MAGPIE.-- the bird
The following user(s) said Well Said: Eira, QuinTSensual

Last edit: by man of kent.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds