Username: Password: Remember me
Over 80? Join us in here

TOPIC: INDEPENDENCE & GROWING OLD

INDEPENDENCE & GROWING OLD 4 days 18 hours ago #3381773

• Geeljay
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 25
My two sons ran courses in Devon called Computing for the terrified. But I belong to a Friendship group, of about 40 or so folks. Most of them wont use computers, but those that do all have so many more benefits of access, and contact with others. I try to persuade them, but I trhink it is up to each individual to want to try. Conversely, my mobile is a very basic one, I am unable to use the more sophisticated models. but my great grandchildren consider them to be a natural extension of their hands. Age related, I think.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bessie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

INDEPENDENCE & GROWING OLD 1 day 19 hours ago #3384009

• Seeker80
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2
There are so many variables to this problem. I don't want to sound too trite, but doing the best you can with what you've got is the way I try to go. If I am not well, I can pray for others. If I am lonely, I go on line! I use every tiny bit of independence I might possess to contribute in some positive way to mankind.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bessie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds