Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for us to share our online shopping ideas and experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC: On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets

On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets 1 month 2 weeks ago #3466055

• oldal
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1938
  • Honor Medal 2010
I do my shopping online. Since the virus lockdown, I also do almost all the grocery shopping online too. It was hard to get delivery slots last month; this month, I can get a delivery the same day in an hour from Amazon fresh. Amazon Prime has given priority to health care items and delivers most items the next day.
Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets 1 month 2 weeks ago #3466570

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2268
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have ordered from Amazon on many times,never ever had any issues.
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper

On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets 1 month 2 weeks ago #3466580

• T65KBK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I do most of my non food shopping on Amazon and find it reliable and convenient. I regularly send items back if for some reason they aren't what I expected and there has never been a problem. Since lockdown I have been taking a weekly delivery of organic vegetables and now find that I'm eating more vegetarian meals because I have the ingredients in the fridge. I have found it very difficult to get delivery slots from local supermarkets so have been out shopping on a few occasions and find if I pick my times (usually around 1.30 mid week) there is little or no queue. I've also started shopping for a few items like milk for example at a small local supermarket and have found that they do very good quality free range eggs that I can't get from Tesco. So, yes my shopping and eating habits have changed and probably for the better.

On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets 2 weeks 13 hours ago #3485893

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2268
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have also done online shopping with supermarket,absolutely no problem whatsoever
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

On line and telephone shopping, brickbats and bouquets 1 week 10 hours ago #3490257

• LovelyMeerkat
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 87
  • Honor Medal 2010
It was difficult at first to get a supermarket delivery, but that problem is now resolved. I use Amazon regularly without any issues. If anything does need to go back, I am able to arrange collection by Hermes.

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds