Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for us to share our online shopping ideas and experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Voucher Codes for online shopping

Voucher Codes for online shopping 4 weeks 2 days ago #3391661

• Blackbird
  • Blackbird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Anyone got any codes for online shopping to share?

Spend £10 or more at The Works enter code WELCOME for free delivery.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Voucher Codes for online shopping 4 weeks 2 days ago #3391711

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 8808
  • Honor Medal 2010
Not the same as a voucher code but I tried to use a code to get free next day delivery on an item from J D Williams mail order company - I have been a customer for over 25 years. I typed in the code ENJOY well before the promotion expired at 11.00 pm and up came a message saying not all items qualified for the promotion. Didn’t make that clear on the page heading.

It’s easy to stay with the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone.
Last edit: by Aida.

Voucher Codes for online shopping 4 weeks 2 days ago #3391735

• Blackbird
  • Blackbird's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Aida wrote: Not the same as a voucher code but I tried to use a code to get free next day delivery on an item from J D Williams mail order company - I have been a customer for over 25 years. I typed in the code ENJOY well before the promotion expired at 11.00 pm and up came a message saying not all items qualified for the promotion. Didn’t make that clear on the page heading.

In their small print it usually states a £40 spend not including sale items, I cheekily order something I dont want with my order to come up to the £40 mark just to get the free delivery then send the unwanted item back as its free to do so.

Voucher Codes for online shopping 3 weeks 1 day ago #3396054

• PJ54
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 256
Clever you blackbird! I think I'll try that as I shop with JD Williams too
The following user(s) said Well Said: Blackbird

Voucher Codes for online shopping 3 weeks 1 day ago #3396070

• DancingByMyself
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 398
  • Honor Medal 2010
Again sorry not a code as such but saved money. Sainsburys (best to join their Nectar rewards scheme to get this but read on)
I had several discounts on shopping in the store and they always give you vouchers for money off fuel which I do plus double and triple your nectar points. In case the points system confuses anyone you scan your card and redeem the points at the till choosing it instead of your card and once they deduct that money from your bill you pay the remainder as usual.
Better still the most savings I have made recently have been on home delivery.
I received a number of vouchers offering me home shopping discounts and one was free delivery plus £10 off a £60 shop so I decided to do it. I then received another voucher (when my shopping was delivered) offering me another £12 off a shop of £50. I used that and chose a £1 delivery time slot and they have given me a third £12 off a £50 shop. Well I am not going to turn my nose up at that, hope others will have the same fortune.
I won't get it delivered for more than £1 though as I am a cheapskate lol, so once the vouchers stop coming I will go to the store again myself. I do prefer to choose some items myself and wont let the hope shoppers do that but home cleaning products, tins or anything which is not ambient they can carry to my door for me. (Gosh I am mean) :)

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds