TOPIC: GENEROUS OFFER

GENEROUS OFFER 2 weeks 1 day ago #3551855

• Georgy
  • Georgy's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 12
Hi, Dan, how doing, old chap?
I am so sorry your TV was stolen. Just imagine, buddy, what times we live in? No sooner you leave your home than someone pulls away your TV, give me a break!
But again, we have god in the heaven, and I have some good news for you.
Listen, recently, seems that was a couple days after you'd been robbed, I was offered a colour TV, and when I saw this thingy and heard the price I couldn't help but buy it.
Look, man, it is superb TV and tremendously cheap, you know, the guy looked like a junkey, obviously having a trouble to get next shot of snow.
But my room is too small and the TV is too bulky, besides, I already have nice TV, so it came across my mind maybe I should sell it to Dan .
And this is a very lucky idea because the TV is a new Slim 65 inch Glass-free 3d 4K Ultra-HD Smart Oled TV just like the one you had. Even the color is similar, can you imagine?
I swear when you see it you'll love it at once.
Look, Dan, this wonder costs 470 buck, but you are my best friend, and I am gonna be generous, I'd be happy just with 300 buck for me.
I remember you saying your days off are on Saturdays, and I will be at home this weekend as well, so, could you come to see me and take a look at the TV, say at 11 AM? Okay?
Well, old chap, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S. As you know, Dan, I am not keen on card payments, so let's stick to cash, okay?
The following user(s) said Well Said: caretaker, Aida, WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds