TOPIC: Tablets, phones etc…

Tablets, phones etc… 2 weeks 1 day ago #3690391

• Steffiegirl
  • Steffiegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 75
  • Honor Medal 2010
....so anyway, when I take a photo with my phone it will also transfer over to my Tablet, so that's ok.
But what I can never work out is - I can make a folder and pop pics in it for certain days or events (you know what I mean). So everything should be nice n' tidy and easy to find. BUT if I delete those same pics in the 'PICTURES or SCREENSHOTS place/area they also delete in the album I've just created - so what's the point. OK easier to find but does it take up space ?

So I've got hundreds of photos all the same all over the place....hahahaha.

Anyway, I made a folder put the pics in it and moved it to my SD card (freeing up a bit more space).
Then went back into Internal Storage and deleted said pics and they also deleted on the SD card..................what the heck ??
It's the same with my sisters tablet and she has the other mob (iph*ne)..

Any solutions / ideas...???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tablets, phones etc… 2 weeks 1 day ago #3690393

• MoonlitRoads63
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 363
  • Honor Medal 2010
If you take a photo, it'll be in a file somewhere, usually the gallery, under camera, depending on your device (my android tablet and phone do this). If you move it to the SD card, it's still one photo on your device and will disappear when you delete it from somewhere. To stop this from happening, COPY the photo to your SD card. You can the delete it from your internal storage and it will stay on the SD card.

Try it out for yourself by taking a photo of something and copying it to the SD card. Delete from internal storage and check it's still on the card. It should still be there.

Time waits for no one...
...and it won't wait for me

Tablets, phones etc… 2 weeks 1 day ago #3690399

• Steffiegirl
  • Steffiegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 75
  • Honor Medal 2010
Ohhhhh thanks a bundle Moonlit.....I'll do that...

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds