Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buzz website running slow early hours of the morning.

Buzz website running slow early hours of the morning. 3 weeks 6 days ago #3655579

• Pascalou
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 2790
  • Honor Medal 2010

Libby wrote: I have problems with losing pms when I send them , when it is a long one it’s very frustrating ...
I now copy my pms in case this happens ...
Another problem I noticed yesterday was all my buzzer points have disappeared , I had a fair few ...do you know
where have these gone ...and why they have gone ....
Be very interesting to know

Libby when losing a PM sometimes just pressing the left arrow in the left upper corner of your screen does the trick. As for points disappearing that is extremely weird.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

Buzz website running slow early hours of the morning. 3 weeks 6 days ago #3655592

• Keeper
  • Keeper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2154
  • Honor Medal 2010
When I look in from "outside" not logging in, I can move fast between posts on Forum, but when I log in..........early hours of the morning........I have to wait, and wait and wait...........till I give up and go and play Spider Patience in stead.

On the subject of PM's problems. I had a problem, and it was a PM to a long standing friend on Buzz...and evertime I tried to type just one letter, the whole thing just jumped up.......so I thought it out ,and I deleted long strings of posts from me to her on that answering chat box PM, and it worked after that.....I don't know what this means..........but I can tell you it did this.

I have a problem with my Profile page too. It takes ages to load, and the Community Chat one to one chat box takes ages before it appears, also if I click on one of the icons, say Friends.......It just will not work...........until I have waited for along time. I hope that makes sense. strange things happening on Buzz.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds