Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is not open for debate nor negative discussion but for the enjoyment of members that are believers.

TOPIC: prayer request

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725859

• Beamer
  • Beamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 623
  • Honor Medal 2010
This my first post but a special and important one. My wife’s 93 year old mother is very special. She’s been widowed for 40 years, lives alone, and is completely independent other than driving. The other day she had a health issue and saw her doctor. He discovered a tumor on her bladder, did immediate surgery, and found spreading cancer cells...he give her very little time. I don’t worry about Granny though...never have I known a more spiritual person. She lives only to serve God and pray for her love ones….she truthfully personifies the spiritual beliefs of her chosen religion. You can even see her loving kindness in her eyes. Although we are so different in almost every way, she has never judged me once. That in itself is a miracle. The universe will be blessed with her love and positivity. There’s one big thing though. She’s at home now in another state, Kentucky, and all her family are there including my wife. Hospice visited the family yesterday and discussed the inevitable circumstances which as you know is difficult. But I just got a call, and the Hospice worker has tested positive for COVID. There were 5 generations of her family exposed ranging from ages 5-94 ...not to mention Granny. Her name is Alene. Please keep her and all of them in your thoughts and prayer and channel anything positive their way. I would so grateful as would Granny...coming from all over the world. Thank you all good people.
The following user(s) said Well Said: cahoots, Keeper, Jane R, JUJO, Bruce, AntiqueLace1, sciguy18, helloDarling

Please Log in to join the conversation.

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725861

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1558
  • Honor Medal 2010
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Beamer

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725883

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1591
  • Honor Medal 2010
Will do.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, JUJO, Beamer

What will survive of us is love.

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725884

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1862
  • Honor Medal 2010
I pray our Heavenly Father will look down upon this good woman and all her family and helpers, and be with them at this dreadful time in their lives. God knows his own, but sure of that.

A prayer for you to say

Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
God of Heaven’s Armies, my Father, You are near to me. Even in the valley overshadowed with the threatening specter of death, You are beside me giving me my every breath. In this season of strife and shadow, I need Your power. Father, strengthen me by Your Spirit. Grant me the fortitude to withstand the slings of the enemy. I ask this in the name of Your Son, who, when He was facing the cross, did not falter in His resolve. Amen.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: cahoots, Aida, JUJO, Beamer

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725888

• helloDarling
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 769
  • Honor Medal 2010
absolutely.
thoughts and prayers for her
and her support team
and you and your wife.
The following user(s) said Well Said: cahoots, Keeper, Aida, JUJO, Beamer

for 25cents i will stop singing.
BUT. if you sing with me, i will give *YOU 25cents

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725921

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Keeper wrote: I pray our Heavenly Father will look down upon this good woman and all her family and helpers, and be with them at this dreadful time in their lives. God knows his own, but sure of that.

A prayer for you to say

Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
God of Heaven’s Armies, my Father, You are near to me. Even in the valley overshadowed with the threatening specter of death, You are beside me giving me my every breath. In this season of strife and
shadow, I need Your power. Father, strengthen me by Your Spirit. Grant me the fortitude to withstand the slings of the enemy. I ask this in the name of Your Son, who, when He was facing the cross, did not falter in His resolve. Amen.

Thank you Keeper
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Aida, JUJO

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3725928

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1485
  • Honor Medal 2010
Sending the power of positive thoughts to you and your family in these difficult times xxx
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida, JUJO, Beamer

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3726010

• cahoots
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3214
  • Honor Medal 2010
Praying here Beamer for your Grannie and your wife and family and for you as you wait for news .... and I will light a candle daily for you all.

May God's love and light envelope you all and give you peace and courage over the coming days ...

Hebrews 10.23 'Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful'
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Aida, JUJO, Beamer

There is a crack ... a crack in everything .... That's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen ~ Anthem

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3726013

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1491
  • Honor Medal 2010
It would be an honour to say a prayer for you all.
I wish you love in such a diffcult time.
Tell Alene from a complete stranger over in the UK Thank you for being a good mum and mum in law as you describe.
The world needs more kind people.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Aida, JUJO, Beamer

Last edit: by Bruce.

prayer request 1 month 3 weeks ago #3727151

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

cahoots wrote: Praying here Beamer for your Grannie and your wife and family and for you as you wait for news .... and I will light a candle daily for you all.

May God's love and light envelope you all and give you peace and courage over the coming days ...

Hebrews 10.23 'Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful'

Thank you Cahoots. She is resting for the most part peacfully...that's the important thing at this point. You're so kind to light a candle for her...I'll be sure she knows... day by day.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds