Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is not open for debate nor negative discussion but for the enjoyment of members that are believers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Random thoughts of the day re God and Jesus

Random thoughts of the day re God and Jesus 5 days 23 hours ago #3355421

• Frankie
  • Frankie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1757
  • Honor Medal 2010
God in Christ, "my Father, Who is God in Me" Jesus is the Son of God, We have the Spirit in measure, He has it without measure. God is God with us. "did not our hearts beat within us as He talked to us along the way".Heal the sick, save the lost" in Jesus' Name.
The following user(s) said Well Said: oldal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Random thoughts of the day re God and Jesus 4 days 18 hours ago #3356048

• Frankie
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is clearly laid out..38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

Random thoughts of the day re God and Jesus 3 days 20 hours ago #3356657

• Frankie
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Frankie wrote: the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is clearly laid out..38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

Jesus is the Saviour, how do I know? because He's Saved me.

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds