Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is not open for debate nor negative discussion but for the enjoyment of members that are believers.

TOPIC: Bible Verses.

Bible Verses. 2 months 1 week ago #3147982

• Michaela
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 717
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have been blessed on this site to have very recently met someone that I consider to be one of my soul mates. She inspired me to post as my heart calls and not to be shy. I consider it a good thing to continue her good work. All praise and glory to our Father in Heaven. To our God.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bible Verses. 2 months 1 week ago #3148982

• Michaela
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Aaronic Blessing Numbers 6: 24-26

May the Lord bless and keep you
May his grace and his face shine upon you
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you
And give you peace.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy, Jane R

Last edit: by Michaela.

Bible Verses. 2 months 2 days ago #3154809

• Michaela
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Luke 6:45 -A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil [a]treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Last edit: by Michaela.

Bible Verses. 2 days 20 hours ago #3197998

• Michaela
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
2 Thessalonians Chapter 2

The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Moderators: MikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds