Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I’m Tired

I’m Tired 3 days 19 minutes ago #3597019

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 1166
  • Well said received: 1500
  • Points: 4417
  • Honor Medal 2010
Sciguy18,
Hope it will not be too long before you begin to feel better.
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 23 hours ago #3597046

  • sciguy18
  • sciguy18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 734
  • Well said received: 948
  • Points: 3136
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: Sciguy18,
Hope it will not be too long before you begin to feel better.


Thank you Jujo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 22 hours ago #3597066

  • Pats
  • Pats's Avatar
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Posts: 10805
  • Well said received: 5635
  • Points: 996535
  • Honor Medal 2010
Have you seen the Specialist yet?
Happy to help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 20 hours ago #3597120

  • Cats Meow
  • Cats Meow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Posts: 65
  • Well said received: 52
  • Points: 18061
  • Honor Medal 2010
Don't know much of your situation, but I do feel that way sometimes. Mostly I get the feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. It makes me feel so bad. A friend told me to think of the day as a clean slate when you get up. It helps because I can see the progress I make even if it is small step. Take care Sciguy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 18 hours ago #3597182

  • sciguy18
  • sciguy18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 734
  • Well said received: 948
  • Points: 3136
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote: Have you seen the Specialist yet?


Yes. The cardiologist has set up a nuclear stress test for the first week of March.

If that doesn’t show anything, then they will look for non-cardiac causes. If it’s abnormal, then they will do a cardiac catheterization. Fingers crossed I don’t need that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 18 hours ago #3597187

  • Pats
  • Pats's Avatar
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Posts: 10805
  • Well said received: 5635
  • Points: 996535
  • Honor Medal 2010

sciguy18 wrote:

Pats wrote: Have you seen the Specialist yet?


Yes. The cardiologist has set up a nuclear stress test for the first week of March.

If that doesn’t show anything, then they will look for non-cardiac causes. If it’s abnormal, then they will do a cardiac catheterization. Fingers crossed I don’t need that.


Ok.......good luck for all your investigations.
Happy to help.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 17 hours ago #3597193

  • sciguy18
  • sciguy18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 734
  • Well said received: 948
  • Points: 3136
  • Honor Medal 2010

Cats Meow wrote: Don't know much of your situation, but I do feel that way sometimes. Mostly I get the feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. It makes me feel so bad. A friend told me to think of the day as a clean slate when you get up. It helps because I can see the progress I make even if it is small step. Take care Sciguy.


Yes, that is part of it. It seems there is so much hanging over me, I don’t know how I will endure it.

It reminds me of the old comedy shows where a guy would spin plates on sticks. He would have to keep running between them to keep them from falling.

The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Cats Meow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 5 hours ago #3597375

  • JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 1166
  • Well said received: 1500
  • Points: 4417
  • Honor Medal 2010
Lots of good luck sciguy 18
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 5 hours ago #3597382

  • sciguy18
  • sciguy18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 734
  • Well said received: 948
  • Points: 3136
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: Lots of good luck sciguy 18


Thank you Jujo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I’m Tired 2 days 5 hours ago #3597385

  • sciguy18
  • sciguy18's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 734
  • Well said received: 948
  • Points: 3136
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote:

sciguy18 wrote:

Pats wrote: Have you seen the Specialist yet?


Yes. The cardiologist has set up a nuclear stress test for the first week of March.

If that doesn’t show anything, then they will look for non-cardiac causes. If it’s abnormal, then they will do a cardiac catheterization. Fingers crossed I don’t need that.


Ok.......good luck for all your investigations.


Thank you Pats.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.