TOPIC: Gallstone/bladder

Gallstone/bladder 3 months 1 week ago #3233724

• Steffiegirl
  • Steffiegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 540
  • Honor Medal 2010
I was only in my 30's when I had mine out, very young but not didn't go yellow and everybody was really old - like I am now. Have a 10" scar which doesn't bother me as it was back in the 80's. Had it done in Norway. But what I've found out since That little bile duct is so necessary for so many problems that I've experienced over the years. Why don't they tell you what to do after. Or what you need to take.
Oh I've also had both ovaries out and gordon bennet the problems they say exist after this are mountainous.......I didn't get any. I went down the pub straight after. Arr well you live and learn....you most certainly do....(answered my own question) haha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gallstone/bladder 2 months 4 weeks ago #3239514

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2480
My husband had his gall bladder removed nine years ago, he has never looked back,best thing ever,he had it done by keyhole surgery,better recovery time.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, Steffiegirl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds