Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you eat healthy and exercise?

Do you eat healthy and exercise? 1 month 2 days ago #3297704

• Tachyon
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1605
  • Honor Medal 2010

BlushandOrchid wrote: You sound committed to a healthy lifestyle. You also pressed through your 2017 heart attack with determination and success. I applaud you. *Yeah those doggie knees, hey me too.

My arms, chest and core are fine now, but my knees are stiff when I walk and are slightly uncomfortable, making me a slow-ish walker, but the extra muscle has helped reduce pain and makes me less likely to stumble. I can leg press 120kg in 4 sets of 30 reps with a 10 second break between reps, which totals 14,400kg lifted, but just about everyone can overtake me when I walk, lol.

Better than the alternative though!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tachyon.

Do you eat healthy and exercise? 1 week 4 days ago #3310533

• Krishu
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1
i also agree with you. it's our life so follow own rules. i follow a strict healthy food and also walk 30 minutes daily. its a really helpful for our healthy lifestyle. i suggest that all people follow the healthy food.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds