Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So which is it?

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021315

  • Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 87
  • Well said received: 113
  • Points: 456
"Joe is like your uncle who's on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right.” - Robin Williams
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody, Robin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021318

  • Vegemite Kid
  • Vegemite Kid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 331
  • Well said received: 543
  • Points: 247996
  • Honor Medal 2010
Robin Williams the actor who died in 2014?

not sure the relevance of something an an actor said 10 years ago :S
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida

Please Log in to join the conversation.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021325

  • Aida
  • Aida's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 918
  • Well said received: 1395
  • Points: 26161
  • Honor Medal 2010

Runswithbeer wrote: "Joe is like your uncle who's on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right.” - Robin Williams


….and Trump is like the ‘big mouth’ in the bar who loves the sound of his own voice : the one who doesn’t know when to shut up or is unable to because he has a narcissistic personality disorder and refuses to see his psychotherapist.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

'Take the log out of your own eye then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.'
Matthew 7: 5
Last edit: by Aida.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021374

  • Robin
  • Robin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 441
  • Well said received: 280
  • Points: 645932
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: Robin Williams the actor who died in 2014?

not sure the relevance of something an an actor said 10 years ago :S


Ronald Reagan was an actor too. Great man. Are actors suppose to be ignored?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021377

  • GerryM
  • GerryM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 231
  • Well said received: 193
  • Points: 29236
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote: The former president will not be going to jail. If the Supreme Court rules on Trump being on the ballet, Trump will be on the ballet.

The Georgia case has a wrench thrown in to the gears of justice because the DA doesn't seem to know the state laws on professional conduct.

Trump will not be going to jail for the civil court case, he won't even have pay the 83 million.

Will Trump be on the ballet, yep

Everyone else dropped out, so as it stands right now he will be the only one on the ballet.

Of course they are going get a different investigation because they hate the truth. No Biden can't go to prison as the president. That is why Democrats are not going put him out of office. Then Harris will be the president and they don't want her in front of the world laughing at her own jokes and having Biden in court once Harris takes over.


I am sure you meant ballot, the previous president, was and will never be much of a dancer. A liar, sure but ballet dancer never. Nicki Halley has not dropped out, and she shouldn't. If she keeps telling the truth about the previous president, she could get the nomination. If the previous president quit paying audiences to show up and keep lying it will come to pass the Annointed one, god for the MAGAs will be just the joke he is to everyone.
I don't recall this being only about our President, Joe.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GerryM.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021378

  • GerryM
  • GerryM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 231
  • Well said received: 193
  • Points: 29236
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote:

Vegemite Kid wrote: Robin Williams the actor who died in 2014?

not sure the relevance of something an an actor said 10 years ago :S


Ronald Reagan was an actor too. Great man. Are actors suppose to be ignored?


Past presidents are judged by history though, and he ranks as high in some ways, terrible in other ways. Reagan would have hated the recent past president. And so would have Nancy, the woman pulling the strings the last couple years of his presidency.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GerryM.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021380

  • Robin
  • Robin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 441
  • Well said received: 280
  • Points: 645932
  • Honor Medal 2010

GerryM wrote:

Robin wrote: The former president will not be going to jail. If the Supreme Court rules on Trump being on the ballet, Trump will be on the ballet.

The Georgia case has a wrench thrown in to the gears of justice because the DA doesn't seem to know the state laws on professional conduct.

Trump will not be going to jail for the civil court case, he won't even have pay the 83 million.

Will Trump be on the ballet, yep

Everyone else dropped out, so as it stands right now he will be the only one on the ballet.

Of course they are going get a different investigation because they hate the truth. No Biden can't go to prison as the president. That is why Democrats are not going put him out of office. Then Harris will be the president and they don't want her in front of the world laughing at her own jokes and having Biden in court once Harris takes over.


I am sure you meant ballot, the previous president, was and will never be much of a dancer. A liar, sure but ballet dancer never. Nicki Halley has not dropped out, and she shouldn't. If she keeps telling the truth about the previous president, she could get the nomination. If the previous president quit paying audiences to show up and keep lying it will come to pass the Annointed one, god for the MAGAs will be just the joke he is to everyone.
I don't recall this being only about our President, Joe.


I was mistaken about Nicki Halley, thanks for the correction and that's good.


Who did you think they were talking about here?
“Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” - Special counsel Robert Hur

"The president remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations.” -White House physician Kevin O'Connor

then the lies continue. where did that information come from about the attendees are paying to attend?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Robin.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021384

  • Aida
  • Aida's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 918
  • Well said received: 1395
  • Points: 26161
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote:

Aida wrote:

Runswithbeer wrote: "Joe is like your uncle who's on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right.” - Robin Williams


….and Trump is like the ‘big mouth’ in the bar who loves the sound of his own voice : the one who doesn’t know when to shut up or is unable to because he has a narcissistic personality disorder and refuses to see his psychotherapist.


Again, can't say something good about Biden so deflect to Trump. Can start a new discussion about Trump.


What you should be asking is what is wrong in The USA that two really old men have been enabled to stand for President of the most powerful nation in the world ? Wisdom does not always increase with age.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

'Take the log out of your own eye then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.'
Matthew 7: 5
Last edit: by Aida.

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021391

  • Woody
  • Woody's Avatar
  • Away
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 311
  • Well said received: 512
  • Points: 89673
  • Honor Medal 2010

Aida wrote:

Robin wrote:

Aida wrote:

Runswithbeer wrote: "Joe is like your uncle who's on a new drug and hasn't got the dosage right.” - Robin Williams


….and Trump is like the ‘big mouth’ in the bar who loves the sound of his own voice : the one who doesn’t know when to shut up or is unable to because he has a narcissistic personality disorder and refuses to see his psychotherapist.


Again, can't say something good about Biden so deflect to Trump. Can start a new discussion about Trump.


What you should be asking is what is wrong in The USA that two really old men have been enabled to stand for President of the most powerful nation in the world ? Wisdom does not always increase with age.

It’s not like they’re two honorable old men either. I wouldn’t let my girls within 100 yards of either of them. One grabs and the other one sniffs.
The following user(s) said Well Said: knighten, Robin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“Let’s go lick the world.”
Joe Biden
Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Crude word edited

So which is it? 1 week 2 days ago #4021423

  • Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 87
  • Well said received: 113
  • Points: 456
“On the political scene, one of the Democratic candidates, a Senator Joseph Biden – have you seen the problem he’s been having?”
“He went around and made a speech and apparently he quoted a -- I think it was a British politician, took his speech and kind of paraphrased it as his own.
“And then the press got on him. And then he was charged also with taking part of Bobby Kennedy’s speeches.
“And Biden says, not to worry. He reassured his staff, he said, ‘We have nothing to fear but fear itself.’”
-Late Night host Johnny Carson

This was back in 1987 when Joe only had one box of classified documents in his garage.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dennis 2, Woody, Robin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.

Buzz50 uses cookies, by using the site, you agree to these cookies

Click the button below to hide this message: Learn more

I understand