Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump's Legal Issues Mount

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 3 weeks ago #3960741

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 281
  • Honor Medal 2010

GerryM wrote: I thought the big, big guy WAS the previous president. He's certainly not just a big guy.

Here's a fact

One of Hunter Biden’s former business partners referred to Joe Biden as “the Big Guy” in a panicked message the same day The Post broke news of the infamous laptop from hell left behind by the president’s son.

It's so hard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 3 weeks ago #3960745

• KayyGee
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 854
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote:

GerryM wrote: I thought the big, big guy WAS the previous president. He's certainly not just a big guy.

Here's a fact

One of Hunter Biden’s former business partners referred to Joe Biden as “the Big Guy” in a panicked message the same day The Post broke news of the infamous laptop from hell left behind by the president’s son.

It's so hard

As with Hillary Clinton, the Republicans made allegations, they've held inquiries, are still holding inquires, are suggesting they'll have a Impeachment Trial, but in all of the many hours they have spent they have yet to find even a scintilla of evidence that any of their allegations are true. It is just more fodder for their gullible base and character smearing because that is all they have got.

As for Ms Daniels (aka Stormy) you can follow her Twitter (X) account and get her tweets first hand. She has put more than a few misogynistic Republican men down quite effectively over the years.
The following user(s) said Well Said: senile1

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 2 weeks ago #3964246

• Shadowman
  • Shadowman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 974
  • Honor Medal 2010
One could start a new game, what is worse having been a friend of Trump or Putin?

Another former Trump official is found guilty of contempt of Congress. The Georgia prosecutor trying former President Donald Trump and his allies for their attempts to overturn the 2020 election results seeks to keep the identity of jurors secret. A former Mar-a-Lago employee avoids criminal charges by agreeing to testify for the prosecution and the New York financial fraud civil trial will not be delayed.

www.yahoo.com/news/trump-legal-news-brie...urors-193253898.html
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dan Dare

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 2 weeks ago #3964252

• KayyGee
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 854
  • Honor Medal 2010
Nothing seems to be going Trumps way, in the revised defamation case launched by E Jean Carroll over her claims Trump raped her summary judgement has been entered against Trump confirming the Jury finding in the earlier case. The damages settlement is scheduled for next year but has risen from the $US5 million already awarded to more than $US10 million, maybe Trump should open his big flapper again and go for $US20 million, I'm sure Ms Carroll won't mind.
The following user(s) said Well Said: cestrian, GerryM

Last edit: by KayyGee.

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3966743

• Dan Dare
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 72
  • Honor Medal 2010
Just swinging by here,

I am amused at the 'Shock n Awe' experienced by Trumpsters and the Hardon Prude Boyz that T Rump should be culpable for, like even just chewing gum, in a locked locker room chat room..

Did I just see a very big bad 'proud boy' shed a tear of remorse, followed by a stream of tears at himself having to do decades of time, ... for his crimes. Time to grow up 'boy' and stop being a Trump Zombie.

In recent times we have once again seen the rise of Autocratic regimes with callous dictators at the helm spouting their lies and double speak,
whilst lining their own pockets. D minus a typical score I'd guess. What a tacky way to act.
The following user(s) said Well Said: senile1

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3966750

• Jane R
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 423
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote:

Here's a fact

Pics were posted on social media eventually - it was the laptop from hell too. What a depraved disgusting individual, But he gets a free pass of course. Imagine if it were one of Trump's sons, 24/7 outrage and coverage. Biden corruption wins the day with a silent media.

The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin

Last edit: by Jane R.

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3966925

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 541
  • Honor Medal 2010
But the thread is about Trumps legal issues.

I consistently hold the view that a person is not responsible for their relatives and that holds for Biden, Trump or anybody else.

Trump has plenty of legal issues without having to bring his relatives into it

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3966941

• Jane R
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 423
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: But the thread is about Trumps legal issues.

I consistently hold the view that a person is not responsible for their relatives and that holds for Biden, Trump or anybody else.

Trump has plenty of legal issues without having to bring his relatives into it

Biden and his son's activities are inter entwined. The laptop from hell is another matter - there is no doubt the media would have a field day if it were one of Trump's sons who left such contents on a laptop behind in the shop. Instead we have silence. Biden's have powerful friends in high places.

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3966966

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 541
  • Honor Medal 2010
I don't see conspiracy theories about friends in high places and plenty of media coverage, whether relevant or not, about anything to do with presidents.

Thread is about Trumps legal issues though - plenty of those to discuss.

Start another thread if you want to about anyone else.

Trump's Legal Issues Mount 5 months 1 week ago #3967066

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 281
  • Honor Medal 2010
Again, trump hater did not know who "the big guy" is, thus leading to an explanation of the big guy.

Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds