Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Biden, in a Push to Phase Out Gas Cars.......................

Biden, in a Push to Phase Out Gas Cars....................... 1 week 6 days ago #3691311

• WWWoody
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1338
  • Honor Medal 2010

Redeye wrote: That would be ok for him.
Someone pulling him around in a little red wagon.

Lol. :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

God Bless America

Biden, in a Push to Phase Out Gas Cars....................... 1 week 6 days ago #3691380

• altshovel
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1460
  • Honor Medal 2010

Redeye wrote: That would be ok for him.
Someone pulling him around in a little red wagon.

They will be sooner than later. The internal combustion engine will not be part of the transportation system, they will be collectors items.
I have a 72' shovelhead that I ride. It's an obvious anachronism. Fun as hell but not regular transportation. I had some more 'practical' bikes and they are gone now. I was raised in the San Fernando Valley, a center of hotrod and motorcycle culture in the US, So Cal was the center of the custom car an bike world in the 50s & 60s. I know those guys. Some were/are my friends. They know what I'm talking about, some hate it, most know it's inevitable.
So cheer up. Your kids will drive electric cars or whatever and use public transportation, sooner than later. wink.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: GerryM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think.”
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds