• WWWoody
  • WWWoody's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2477
  • Honor Medal 2010

grahamg wrote:

WWWoody wrote:
Maybe I vote third party in November. Unless Joey passes a polygraph and the lady in question fails. Right now I’m leaning towards her version of events. Stay tuned.

Stay tuned rd you say(?).

Have we nothing better to do with our time,............"oh yes"! :(.

Your choice. Makes no difference to me. I know I’ll be staying tuned. The great USA needs a great leader from here on out, not another one who treats the ladies poorly.
God Bless Murica!
The following user(s) said Well Said: altshovel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Joey VS Polygraph 3 weeks 3 days ago #3456487

• grahamg
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1936
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote:

grahamg wrote:

WWWoody wrote:
Maybe I vote third party in November. Unless Joey passes a polygraph and the lady in question fails. Right now I’m leaning towards her version of events. Stay tuned.

Graham wrote:
Stay tuned you say(?).

WWWoody wrote:
Your choice. Makes no difference to me. I know I’ll be staying tuned. The great USA needs a great leader from here on out, not another one who treats the ladies poorly.

You mistook my attempt at irony for a serious statement, though having said that I'd guess the rest of the world has tired of the childish antics we've witnessed over recent years by US leaders, and extraordinary adherents to their messages(you're not in that category BTW).

I've read, during my time on this forum, former US presidents back to Truman or Eisenhower, as being less than good leaders by some entitled to vote in your country, whilst I had nothing but admiration for them, (there's an irony for you!)..

Therefore we will stay tuned, as we definitely have little better to do right now, though those saying they are turned off by politics right now, may be wiser than I previously thought. :( .

Last edit: by grahamg.

Joey VS Polygraph 3 weeks 2 days ago #3456514

• altshovel
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1701
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote:

grahamg wrote:

WWWoody wrote:

Stay tuned rd you say(?).

I agree fully though I do miss Al Franken. Women can't be bullied, molested, or discriminated against. Men in power are especially inclined to do those type of things.
I'm not thrilled with Biden and I hope there might be someone else nominated. I'm a lefty and I consider him a neoliberal and Republican lite.
“Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think.”
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

Joey VS Polygraph 3 weeks 2 days ago #3456635

• WWWoody
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
^^^^Al had a swift fall. I’m not sure if it was deserved or not. The Biden situation.....I’m truly flip-flopping. The timing, the credibility. He’s was into touching there’s no question. We all know that hasn’t been right for a hundred years if ever. The accusation is something I’d never let stand if I was innocent. He did deny but politicians are trained liars. Some not so good at it admittedly.
Btw I for one appreciate Alt’s honesty about Joey. He seems to be the “Anyone But Trump” candidate. Not someone to propel the great USA to the next level.
God Bless Murica!

Last edit: by Pats. Reason: unnecessary name calling removed

Joey VS Polygraph 3 weeks 2 days ago #3456680

• grahamg
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote:
^^^^Al had a swift fall. I’m not sure if it was deserved or not. The Biden situation.....I’m truly flip-flopping. The timing, the credibility. He’s was into touching there’s no question. We all know that hasn’t been right for a hundred years if ever. The accusation is something I’d never let stand if I was innocent. He did deny but politicians are trained liars. Some not so good at it admittedly.
Btw I for one appreciate Alt’s honesty about Joey. He seems to be the “Anyone But Trump” candidate. Not someone to propel the great USA to the next level.

Didn't we have an anyone but H******y presidential election recently, and she never touched anyone other than her husband so far as we know! :( .

Last edit: by Pats. Reason: quoted now removed name calling edited.

Joey VS Polygraph 3 weeks 2 days ago #3456693

• WWWoody
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

grahamg wrote:

WWWoody wrote:

Didn't we have an anyone but H******y presidential election recently, and she never touched anyone other than her husband so far as we know! :( .

That’s a topic that deserves a thread of its own, or not. I felt she was dirtier than all of them combined but I’ve been wrong before. My hope was Buttgieg or Gabbard would stay in until the end. Think about how that would look now. Like straight genius.
God Bless Murica!

Joey VS Polygraph 1 week 3 days ago #3464009

• WWWoody
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-o...ou-aint-black-retort
These two dopes running for POTUS are an embarrassment.Trouble with the ladies, corruption and racism seem to be the common theme. Good heavens.
God Bless Murica!

Joey VS Polygraph 1 week 3 days ago #3464055

• grahamg
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote: www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-accused-o...ou-aint-black-retort
These two dopes running for POTUS are an embarrassment.Trouble with the ladies, corruption and racism seem to be the common theme. Good heavens.

Which one do you think you'd like to go to a bar for a drink with is one test you can apply! .

Joey VS Polygraph 1 week 3 days ago #3464062

• WWWoody
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

grahamg wrote:

Which one do you think you'd like to go to a bar for a drink with is one test you can apply! .

With a diverse crowd neither. It’s likely I’m going to have to fight my way out of there. I know neither one of them have ever thrown hands. They grab ladies with them though. Idiots.
God Bless Murica!

Joey VS Polygraph 1 week 2 days ago #3464208

• grahamg
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote:

grahamg wrote:

With a diverse crowd neither. It’s likely I’m going to have to fight my way out of there. I know neither one of them have ever thrown hands. They grab ladies with them though. Idiots.

Go on choose one, you're in a nice quiet bar somewhere, log fire going, which one might be the more agreeable company, and there'll be no women around to distract either of them in this imaginary setting!

Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds