TOPIC: Paula White

Paula White 1 week 4 days ago #3342958

• Annette
  • Annette's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4245
  • Honor Medal 2010
That is probably the end of the ´separation of church and state´ that is promoted in the US.

Paula White, married three times, claiming to have a doctoral degree when she has no college or seminary degree. and a controversial christian-extremist, is installed in the White House by trump.

"Paula White, Trump’s Personal Pastor, Joins the White House
Ms. White, a controversial figure even among evangelical Christians, will work in the Office of Public Liaison, the official said, which is the division of the White House overseeing outreach to groups and coalitions organizing key parts of the president’s base. Her role will be to advise the administration’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative, which Mr. Trump established last year by executive order.

Ms. White cannot be easily categorized as either a political asset or a liability. She has a large following among Christians who believe in the “prosperity gospel,” which teaches that God blesses people he deems to be of strong faith with wealth, good health and other gifts.

Many other Christians consider these beliefs to be heresy. And Ms. White’s presence in the top tier of Mr. Trump’s coterie of informal religious advisers has long been a source of contention with many evangelical Christians."

"As Mr. Trump campaigns for a second term, he cannot afford to lose support from the religious conservatives who voted for him in 2016 in significant numbers. Without their backing, his path to re-election would be significantly narrower."

"Just last week, prior to the news of her official role, professors Leah Payne and Aaron Griffith wrote for CT, “For those who do not share her theological disposition, it is wishful thinking to pretend that she is not a major force within American evangelicalism. It is now Paula White-Cain’s world. The question is how we should live in it.”

This lady is just as dangerous as the sharia-promoters..and absolutely loopy.

“Wherever I go, God rules. When I walk on White House grounds, God walks on White House grounds. When I walked in The River, God walked in The River. When I go in to the dry cleaners, that dry cleaning place becomes holy. I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy.”

The New York Times calls the 53-year-old Paula White “a quintessentially Trump figure: a television preacher, married three times, who lives in a mansion and believes that God wants followers to find wealth and health — commonly called the prosperity gospel.”

"Trump’s wacky spiritual adviser, Paula White, is now a White House aide paid by your taxes!
Rev. Jim Wallis:“Racial bigotry is a deal breaker for the Gospel. White nationalism, which Donald Trump embraces and champions, isn’t just racist — it’s anti-Christ. Dehumanizing immigrants isn’t just racist — it’s anti-Christ. Demeaning women isn’t just sexist — it’s anti-Christ. At some point, Christians have to ask themselves: Are the teachings of Christ going to be followed or not?."

She takes the 13th place in the ´Top 15 Richest Pastors In the World´.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_White
www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/paula-white-trump.html
www.christianitytoday.com/news/2019/nove...-faith-outreach.html
www.frontpagelive.com/2019/11/05/where-i...ined-the-wh-staff/#0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !

Paula White 1 week 4 days ago #3342982

• Davenorave
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1826
  • Honor Medal 2010
With a massively misplaced God Complex.:blink: :unsure: :unsure:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Paula White 1 week 3 days ago #3343142

• Tachyon
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1638
  • Honor Medal 2010
She sounds completely bonkers.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, lewkat, Poppy

Paula White 1 week 3 days ago #3343378

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10050
  • Honor Medal 2010
:blink: :blink:

Paula White 1 week 3 days ago #3343379

• kedro
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4545
  • Honor Medal 2010

Tachyon wrote: She sounds completely bonkers.

A good fit for her post, then.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Poppy

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it's about learning to dance in the rain!

Paula White 1 week 3 days ago #3343391

• Poppy
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1048
  • Honor Medal 2010
She has made all types of claims. For instance, she got trump to accept Jesus Christ as his savior! I don't think he ever has attended church before his election. At the funeral of the Senior President Bush, he and his wife acted totally uncomfortable in church. I was embarrassed for them.

As for Paula White, she is trump's type .... a little blonde. Another farce being played out in the White House. I can hardly stand to talk about him anymore. He is so disgusting.

Here's Paula!

Look at trump's religious face. This is a prayer meeting at the White House. She is his "personal pastor."

Last edit: by Poppy.

Paula White 1 week 3 days ago #3343405

• pascalou
  • Well said received: 6952
  • Honor Medal 2010
:ohmy: :ohmy: :(

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

Paula White 1 week 2 days ago #3343695

• Poppy
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1048
  • Honor Medal 2010
Here is paula white talking in tongues and saying a vote against president trump is a vote against god.
Watch this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1191533608328187905

Last edit: by Poppy.

Paula White 1 week 2 days ago #3343698

• BlushingOrchid
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 906
  • Honor Medal 2010
My comment is neither political or religion based. I though have never been a fan of Paula White ministries.

Paula White 1 week 2 days ago #3343702

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14366
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have never heard of her....prior to this. Would it make a difference if she happened to be any other religion but a Christian? Seems the odds are stacked against Christians in any controversy.....what happened to freedom of religion or is that only a hypothesis?

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds