Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump dives into cultural firestorm in.......................

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 1 week 2 days ago #3123969

  • senile1
  • senile1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2651
  • Well said received: 3682
  • Points: 550

Robin wrote: I've known many from Texas, mostly racist rednecks, whose man hoods contingent are their having guns, not a one equal to me B) We won't even go into the intelligence part , or lack of B)

Texas has 6 cities in the 20 largest cities in the US. just a point to ponder.

one of our rights is the right to bear arms and if that make you think they are racist or your racial slang, rednecks, it goes to show your limited intelligence. Or if your implying the women in Texas that own guns have something to do with manliness, your need to check your prejudice (not using racist because this is an example of prejudice). I agree with you they are not equal to you, they are probably better people then you and me. Ya, you might want to leave that intelligence part alone because it's not looking good on your part, good call.:laugh:





Actually my response was to your post "new York city is nothing like the other 95% of the united states, I have known 3 people from new York city, one would still anything not nailed down and the other two were dumber then the day was long. I would never consider them a equal to me." as an example of how ignorant/ arrogant it is of anyone making a blanket opinion of (New Yorkers in your case, Texans in my case) any group/ nation city/state / ethnic basing their experiences with a few. As for me, I know many from both Texas and New York who are fine people. New York City is both the cultural and business capital of the US, and some say it is the business capital of the world, seems to me to suggest there are a lot of very intelligent people in New York City B)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by senile1.

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 4 days 11 hours ago #3127804

  • Jennet
  • Jennet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3268
  • Well said received: 3523
  • Points: 69106
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: Ah of course - us other posters have somewhat limited outlooks, that is why we don't agree with you. :S

And your post certainly came across as defending racism, what is wrong being racist, you asked in a way that seemed to imply nothing was, claiming people all want to stick with their own kind.:unsure:

Your right - nothing unusual about New York - the sort of multiculturalism that exists there exists in most other places.
Most of us do work and live with people of a mixture of racial backgrounds and have no issue with that.

I do however have an issue with the white supremacist based racism that Trump embodies.






Trump does not embody white supremacist based racism.

People need to stop listening to rumors.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 4 days 6 hours ago #3127887

  • Vegemite Kid
  • Vegemite Kid's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 12596
  • Well said received: 14783
  • Points: 197154
  • Honor Medal 2010

Jennet wrote:

Vegemite Kid wrote: Ah of course - us other posters have somewhat limited outlooks, that is why we don't agree with you. :S

And your post certainly came across as defending racism, what is wrong being racist, you asked in a way that seemed to imply nothing was, claiming people all want to stick with their own kind.:unsure:

Your right - nothing unusual about New York - the sort of multiculturalism that exists there exists in most other places.
Most of us do work and live with people of a mixture of racial backgrounds and have no issue with that.

I do however have an issue with the white supremacist based racism that Trump embodies.






Trump does not embody white supremacist based racism.

People need to stop listening to rumors.


You may not think so.

I disagree.

And, no, people's opinion is not based on rumours just because they do not agree with you. :unsure:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Davegem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 4 days 6 hours ago #3127891

  • Vegemite Kid
  • Vegemite Kid's Avatar
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 12596
  • Well said received: 14783
  • Points: 197154
  • Honor Medal 2010

snewps wrote: Hi as everyone knows I loathe the man, he is a racist himself, and he is staying friends with the Saudis so that when he is no longer in power he will trade with them to feather his own nest. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:



I agree with snewps assessment here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by pascalou. Reason: edited a quote with unwanted personal remark and the answer to it.

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 4 days 1 hour ago #3128028

  • Davegem
  • Davegem's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 1394
  • Well said received: 1624
  • Points: 17155
  • Honor Medal 2010

Jennet wrote:

Vegemite Kid wrote: Ah of course - us other posters have somewhat limited outlooks, that is why we don't agree with you. :S

And your post certainly came across as defending racism, what is wrong being racist, you asked in a way that seemed to imply nothing was, claiming people all want to stick with their own kind.:unsure:

Your right - nothing unusual about New York - the sort of multiculturalism that exists there exists in most other places.
Most of us do work and live with people of a mixture of racial backgrounds and have no issue with that.

I do however have an issue with the white supremacist based racism that Trump embodies.






Trump does not embody white supremacist based racism.

People need to stop listening to rumors.



You sure?:dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Trump dives into cultural firestorm in....................... 1 hour 44 minutes ago #3131120

  • PennyLane
  • PennyLane's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 426
  • Well said received: 603
  • Points: 84645
  • Honor Medal 2010
RosieLeah, it's hard enough to get all the news in our own country. Points of view are very strong and sadly many aren't aware of what is going on. As an American and even a Texan, it's frustrating when others bash us when they have no idea what it going on. I'm certainly glad to explain/discuss things.

We get virtually no news about England or the other countries but pick up things about your countries. I've made some wonderful friends here over the years and that's the point of it all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.