Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discuss, debate and exchange opinions on issues that are of a serious nature.

TOPIC: Harry and Meghan

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333351

  • Keeper
  • Keeper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2300
  • Well said received: 2663
  • Points: 84336
  • Honor Medal 2010
I watched part of tonight's documentary on ITV, about Meghan and Harry.

Meghan Markle is 'existing, not living' and Prince Harry 'wants to leave the UK entirely', claims ITV broadcaster behind documentary that shows Royal couple 'vulnerable and bruised'
By Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline

Published: 12:17, 20 October 2019 | Updated: 21:26, 20 October 2019

Meghan Markle has said that she is 'existing, not living' while struggling with the pressures of royal life and media scrutiny
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7593293...ures-royal-life.html

Discuss?
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, WWWoody, Sandy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333371

  • WWWoody
  • WWWoody's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 1316
  • Well said received: 1874
  • Points: 70136
  • Honor Medal 2010
The great USA would welcome Harry and Meghan. In fact if they need a place to crash for a bit........
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Meeooow, jennilin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

God Bless Murica!
Last edit: by WWWoody.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333406

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Online
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5293
  • Well said received: 18658
  • Points: 209983
  • Honor Medal 2010
I watched a preview of the Documentary. Meghan was full of emotion when a Reporter asked her how she was doing. Essentially, she thanked him very earnestly and almost had tears in her eyes when she said no one had asked her this question before. It was an emotional moment. My heart was in my throat and I almost cried.

I think a vacation to her homeland, the USA is a good respite. They certainly will be welcomed.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy, QuinTSensual, Meeooow, jennilin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333413

  • fitzgarabaldi
  • fitzgarabaldi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 177
  • Well said received: 557
  • Points: 12145
  • Honor Medal 2010
Wots her problem - she wants all the romance with a real prince and to marry one but can't take the hard knocks - get a back bone lady!
The following user(s) said Well Said: bryoney, Annette, largolass, Polliyana, Jane R, norm1035, JennieR62, Rips, JustMe, Robin and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333428

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Online
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5293
  • Well said received: 18658
  • Points: 209983
  • Honor Medal 2010
Maybe Harry is upset at turn of events because his Mother, Princess Diana was killed in Paris whilst being hounded by the Paparazzi. The Duke of Cambridge said a “pack” would hound and chase his mother, spitting at the royal and calling her names to get a reaction.

Prince Harry alleged those that pursued her car on the night she was killed in a Paris car crash took pictures of his mother as she lay dying on the back seat.

No wonder he is aggrieved at the turn of events - the Press is constantly reviewing and reporting even criticizing Meghan. He is protective of his wife, which is natural.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, JennieR62, Vienna, Mykle, Meeooow, jennilin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333432

  • fitzgarabaldi
  • fitzgarabaldi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 177
  • Well said received: 557
  • Points: 12145
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote: Maybe Harry is upset at turn of events because his Mother, Princess Diana was killed in Paris whilst being hounded by the Paparazzi. The Duke of Cambridge said a “pack” would hound and chase his mother, spitting at the royal and calling her names to get a reaction.

Prince Harry alleged those that pursued her car on the night she was killed in a Paris car crash took pictures of his mother as she lay dying on the back seat.

No wonder he is aggrieved at the turn of events - the Press is constantly reviewing and reporting even criticizing Meghan. He is protective of his wife, which is natural.


I thought she has always been portrayed as a tough bird ; playing sleazly roles on USA tv channels ; she is now surrounded by guards ; stinking rich ; the royal family is a "firm" you work for them and have to toughen up or get out as Princess Dianne did?
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Polliyana, Poppy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333436

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Online
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5293
  • Well said received: 18658
  • Points: 209983
  • Honor Medal 2010

fitzgarabaldi wrote:

Serena77 wrote: Maybe Harry is upset at turn of events because his Mother, Princess Diana was killed in Paris whilst being hounded by the Paparazzi. The Duke of Cambridge said a “pack” would hound and chase his mother, spitting at the royal and calling her names to get a reaction.

Prince Harry alleged those that pursued her car on the night she was killed in a Paris car crash took pictures of his mother as she lay dying on the back seat.

No wonder he is aggrieved at the turn of events - the Press is constantly reviewing and reporting even criticizing Meghan. He is protective of his wife, which is natural.


I thought she has always been portrayed as a tough bird ; playing sleazly roles on USA tv channels ; she is now surrounded by guards ; stinking rich ; the royal family is a "firm" you work for them and have to toughen up or get out as Princess Dianne did?


That's not a fair portrayal, imo. People fail to see her humanity. Suppose those things are true.,it still makes no difference because they are a couple very much in love, evidently. They deserve privacy and respect just like everyone else.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, MondayOptimist, Mykle, Meeooow, Cbkm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333443

  • fitzgarabaldi
  • fitzgarabaldi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 177
  • Well said received: 557
  • Points: 12145
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote:

fitzgarabaldi wrote:

Serena77 wrote: Maybe Harry is upset at turn of events because his Mother, Princess Diana was killed in Paris whilst being hounded by the Paparazzi. The Duke of Cambridge said a “pack” would hound and chase his mother, spitting at the royal and calling her names to get a reaction.

Prince Harry alleged those that pursued her car on the night she was killed in a Paris car crash took pictures of his mother as she lay dying on the back seat.

No wonder he is aggrieved at the turn of events - the Press is constantly reviewing and reporting even criticizing Meghan. He is protective of his wife, which is natural.


I thought she has always been portrayed as a tough bird ; playing sleazly roles on USA tv channels ; she is now surrounded by guards ; stinking rich ; the royal family is a "firm" you work for them and have to toughen up or get out as Princess Dianne did?


That's not a fair portrayal, imo. People fail to see her humanity. Suppose those things are true.,it still makes no difference because they are a couple very much in love, evidently. They deserve privacy and respect just like everyone else.



some see her as a gold digger ; cradle snatcher - silly little Harry was bedazzled - now she's trying to call all the shots - what he eats ; what he drinks etc - Dianne tried to take on the 'firm' and lost - this one will too!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Polliyana, Robin, Poppy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333445

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Online
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5293
  • Well said received: 18658
  • Points: 209983
  • Honor Medal 2010

fitzgarabaldi wrote:

Serena77 wrote:

fitzgarabaldi wrote:

Serena77 wrote: Maybe Harry is upset at turn of events because his Mother, Princess Diana was killed in Paris whilst being hounded by the Paparazzi. The Duke of Cambridge said a “pack” would hound and chase his mother, spitting at the royal and calling her names to get a reaction.

Prince Harry alleged those that pursued her car on the night she was killed in a Paris car crash took pictures of his mother as she lay dying on the back seat.

No wonder he is aggrieved at the turn of events - the Press is constantly reviewing and reporting even criticizing Meghan. He is protective of his wife, which is natural.


I thought she has always been portrayed as a tough bird ; playing sleazly roles on USA tv channels ; she is now surrounded by guards ; stinking rich ; the royal family is a "firm" you work for them and have to toughen up or get out as Princess Dianne did?


That's not a fair portrayal, imo. People fail to see her humanity. Suppose those things are true.,it still makes no difference because they are a couple very much in love, evidently. They deserve privacy and respect just like everyone else.



some see her as a gold digger ; cradle snatcher - silly little Harry was bedazzled - now she's trying to call all the shots - what he eats ; what he drinks etc - Dianne tried to take on the 'firm' and lost - this one will too!


Hearsay and ridiculous media press fodder. He still looks pretty "bedazzled" to me and very happy. Nothing else matters.
The following user(s) said Well Said: MondayOptimist, Cbkm, Ms Chey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

Harry and Meghan 5 months 1 week ago #3333494

  • himerus
  • himerus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3094
  • Well said received: 3043
  • Points: 130586
  • Honor Medal 2010
It all seems very self-indulgent.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Almond Blossom, Polliyana, Jane R, Rhett1, JennieR62, Rips, Miesque, Robin, fitzgarabaldi and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: smilesrus10pascaloumikePats
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.