England World Cup Squad 2 months 2 days ago #3874319

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1326
  • Honor Medal 2010

Starfish2 wrote: To the non-neutral both matches were exciting and kind of surreal. The suspense lessened during the second half of the 7-1 match as unexpected as the result was while the final was thrilling until the very end with Goetze scoring that fantastic textbook goal made possible by Schuele's brilliant cross.
Our coach gave Goetze another chance in the match against Japan but it was not to happen again.

Remember it well Schuele putting in a quality cross from the left wing and the ball landing perfect for Goetze who had found some space between the defenders to control and smash past the keeper into the corner of the net in extra time.
Higuian was way offside when he scored, it must have been finger nail biting time for those non-neutral.
The 7-1 was surreal as no one expected that, I for one thought after the 7-1 have Germany just done too good and may be a little bemused in the final with themselves. Joachim Lowe did an amazing job.
Well done Germany.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Starfish2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RETIRED WITH GRACE
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds