• Page:

TOPIC: Tiger the Pheonix

Tiger the Pheonix 3 months 4 days ago #3216050

• Aviara
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4284
  • Honor Medal 2010

MaGnUm wrote: I've followed Tiger's career since his amateur days. He always had the physical game but became all the better once he conquered the mental aspect of the game. I figured the only thing to stop his rise in the game would be a major physical injury. But now thru 4 back surgeries and the miracle of modern medicine the "Phoenix " has arisen. The PGA viewer ratings will rise again as long as Tiger Is still in the game.
Anyone who has followed him before has probably noticed that his demeanor has changed and he's a lot more fan friendly on the course.

Two years ago he could barely walk....its an amazing mental and physical comeback ....

Yes, his demeanour has certainly changed...it’s nice to see him smile more and interact a bit more with the other golfers and the fans....although his steely laser like concentration has served him well :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Polliyana, MaGnUm, Davegem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tiger the Pheonix 3 months 4 days ago #3216211

• NewTricks
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1707
  • Honor Medal 2010

Davegem wrote:

NewTricks wrote: Great golfer......not a great role model.

Let he who is without sin write the first comment.....
So, he went of the rails, and suffered deeply because of it.
Some will always remind him of it, but then I wonder just how saintly they are?

Poor Tiger....suffered greatly did he?.....don't suppose his wife suffered at all while he screwed around with all and sundry?

Sorry not to join in with the sycophantic furore but I have no respect for the man.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Better to be thought a fool........
than to open your mouth and prove it!
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds