Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: are there no corrie fans of here?

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152897

• katd
  • katd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can't believe that there are no "Corrie" fans on here, no fans to give their thoughts, opinions to what's going on in the street, e.g a 13yr old has just given birth without her (adopted) parent knowing, Tracey is being Tracey with someone else's bloke, Steve is suffering with depression, his partner has no idea what depression is but is trying to understand, his mother is otherwise engaged as usual, and what about Sarah and daughter what a pair of slappers ! am I right or am I right? and, where is Rita? :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152905

• Jane1962
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Katd. I'm a corrie fan. I think it's great at the moment so much going on. Don't think fay is going to bond with that baby anytime soon. Poor Steve, he's one of my favourites! And don't you just hate pretty much everything Tracey does? Where is Rita - maybe locked up for killing Noris!

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152921

• DocHolliday
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi katd i have been a fan for longer than i dare admit i must say there does seem to be a lot happening all at once. But i did prefer it in the old days with Stan and Hilda, Ena Sharples,
Len Fairclough, Eddie Yates.

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152926

• Wonda
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 669
  • Honor Medal 2010
I used to watch all the soaps, but gave up when they went to 3 days a week each. It wasn't possible to keep up so we ditched them all. Now I hardly watch TV at all

People who wonder whether the glass is half full or half empty, miss the point. The glass is refillable :)

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152932

• Maddy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
yes i watch it 'just goes to show fays mum don't take that much
notice of her kid ...to bizzy with her own hangups #
owen is going out of it for a while to appear on stage in london i think .

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152936

• heatherbelle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Corrie fan here and have been for many years (not saying how many, lol). Yes, Fayes baby is a repetition of Sarah Platts - just twisted the plot a little. I so love Steve's expressions - he doesn't even need to say anything - the look or expression on his face says it all. The "old" corrie was better, in my opinion - better writers for sure but....(shrugs), I will still watch.

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2152939

• sags
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm a keen fan but at the moment I'm having trouble with Bethany looking the same age as her mum.

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2153028

• Myklebust
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I remember it when Ena was around , but not now :laugh:

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2153055

• CAJ
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 787
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yes, I watch it. It's the only soap I do watch and even though some of the storylines are rubbish I just can't wean myself off it. I'm sick to death of Tony (Aladdin's wicked uncle) and Tracy, and Tony's pantomime eyebrow twitching. I'm also fed up with Callum "ooh aren't I shifty?" who seems to have nothing else to do all day but cruise the cobbles and lurk round corners. At least Devwhorunsallhiswordstogether has disappeared, and taken his weird syntax with him. Let's see more of mad Mary, Norris and that dimTim who needs to get a grip and give Sally a good tongue lashing and remind her that she isn't actually of the nobility!

are there no corrie fans of here? 4 years 5 months ago #2153456

• ElsieD
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 239
  • Honor Medal 2010
Yes, I am a fan, the only soap I still watch. Thank goodness Fay has given birth, that scenario nearly drove me mad. Just shows how daft teenagers can be I think. Wonder what the next crisis will be, there is always something.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds