Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silly things you don't like but have no reason why.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627821

• SP12
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 34
  • Honor Medal 2010

Graham wrote: - When people talk and use the word "like" between every other word.
- Ladies with tattoos.
- People who can't put down their phones when talking to someone else - especially shop staff.

Oh how I agree about people not putting down their phones. I went through a check-out behind a woman recently, she was talking on the phone the whole time, didn't even glance at the check-out operator once (the woman was discussing a TV programme from the previous night so not a vitally important phone call!)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627883

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 562
  • Honor Medal 2010
When some write "tyre" when it's "tire". Or, "Gray" when it can be "Grey". ;)

Robin

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627887

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1533
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote: When some write "tyre" when it's "tire". Or, "Gray" when it can be "Grey". ;)

Tyre and Grey are both English Tire and Gray are American versions of the words.
The language is called English as we invented it so we are correct tongue.png tongue.png :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627890

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

SP12 wrote:

Graham wrote: - When people talk and use the word "like" between every other word.
- Ladies with tattoos.
- People who can't put down their phones when talking to someone else - especially shop staff.

Oh how I agree about people not putting down their phones. I went through a check-out behind a woman recently, she was talking on the phone the whole time, didn't even glance at the check-out operator once (the woman was discussing a TV programme from the previous night so not a vitally important phone call!)

I think it is very ignorant to be on a phone whilst conducting business with someone else.
Tattoos on ladies is horrible to me, On men it is horrible to me.
Using the word Like between every other word says to me the person is as educated as a dogfish. :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Graham, Zadra

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627938

• Dalan
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 35
Thanks for your earlier reply, Bruce, I needed that good laugh this morning.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bruce

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627939

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1542
  • Honor Medal 2010

SP12 wrote:

- Ladies with tattoos.

[/color]

If they were discussing Line of Duty, this programme is of national importance at the moment..B)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Gem5

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627950

• SP12
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 34
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vienna wrote:

SP12 wrote:

- Ladies with tattoos.

[/c

If they were discussing Line of Duty, this programme is of national importance at the moment..B)

Not Line of Duty - something about midwives I think - it was some time ago. :S

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627959

• Beamer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 585
No eye contact and contractionary body language. Even though there's no free pass, it seems rude to call someone out on it unless they're a trusted friend. For others... I suppose having some silent compassion would make at least one of you feel better. Think I'll try that next timesmile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Gem5

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627965

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1500
  • Honor Medal 2010
It is silly, but I dont like when people chew gum, it's none of my business but it bugs me still.

It is silly that I don't like it when people eat soooooooo slow, and chew their food soooo
slow.

I have a list a mile long but it's all just silly stuff lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: Freya

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3628081

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

AntiqueLace1 wrote: It is silly, but I dont like when people chew gum, it's none of my business but it bugs me still.

It is silly that I don't like it when people eat soooooooo slow, and chew their food soooo
slow.

I have a list a mile long but it's all just silly stuff lol

List them here that's what the thread is for.

People who write left handed when they curl their hand around the pen like a crabs claw, it drives me nuts watching it lol We had a guy at work who used to write like that and he did sort of block capitals with all the lines on the Ts going high at the top left and low at the bottom right of the line across the top same with all the other letters it looked like a spider with parkinsons had fell in the ink bottle and crawled across the page!

Why it bothers me I don't know but I do find myself looking away until they have finished writing.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds