Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silly things you don't like but have no reason why.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 2 days ago #3620968

• senile1
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 607
  • Honor Medal 2010
( As senile1 covers his tattoos) I have never been bothered with what others do, to each his/ her own, lest they be hurting others.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vienna, Robin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 2 days ago #3621006

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2200
  • Honor Medal 2010
Obese men the moment the sun appears take off their shirt to reveal a massive beer belly .
Also men topless in cafe and shops
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida, patcaf, Bruce

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 1 day ago #3621368

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 562
  • Honor Medal 2010
I do not like but I don't if others do, tattoos, piercings in eye brows, in the nose bridge, in the lips, tongue, cheek or nostril.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Bruce

Robin

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 1 day ago #3621387

• senile1
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 607
  • Honor Medal 2010

Robin wrote: I do not like but I don't if others do, tattoos, piercings in eye brows, in the nose bridge, in the lips, tongue, cheek or nostril.

My tattoo's are many, while my piercings are few, but if your life / rights are threatened, I'd die for you.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vienna

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 1 day ago #3621481

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1533
  • Honor Medal 2010

WWWoody wrote: Any type of dancing. To me it seems soooo stupid but why should I care? I can just turn my head or carve me eyes out!

Dancing is just one of those things which please many but not for me I have no interest in watching it doing it or even acknowledging it when it is happening.

People knocking on my front door annoy me, Soon as I hear the knock knock I think Oh just go away who is this mithering git now. Don't know why I just do. The wife says because I am a Victor Meldrew!
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 2 months 21 hours ago #3621527

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 562
  • Honor Medal 2010

senile1 wrote:

Robin wrote: I do not like but I don't if others do, tattoos, piercings in eye brows, in the nose bridge, in the lips, tongue, cheek or nostril.

My tattoo's are many, while my piercings are few, but if your life / rights are threatened, I'd die for you.

100% correct, I may not like it or do it to my body doesn't mean I would not stand up for someone that does. Just won't do it to my body.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, Bruce

Robin
Last edit: by Robin.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627775

• Dalan
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 35
When someone uses the wrong word, it's like fingernails on a blackboard to me for some reason. It just throws off my reading rhythm when this happens. (FYI: No, I don't correct people when the use the wrong word.) The two sets of words that seem to be most commonly misused are: 1) Their / There / They're and 2) Your / You're.

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627780

• SP12
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 34
  • Honor Medal 2010
When someone writes ect instead of etc - no idea why but it really annoys me! It just 3 letters how hard is it to get them in the right order :angry: (Sorry I will go have a cup of coffee and calm down)

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627810

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1533
  • Honor Medal 2010

Dalan wrote: When someone uses the wrong word, it's like fingernails on a blackboard to me for some reason. It just throws off my reading rhythm when this happens. (FYI: No, I don't correct people when the use the wrong word.) The two sets of words that seem to be most commonly misused are: 1) Their / There / They're and 2) Your / You're.

Your write their Dalan wink.png :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dalan

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Silly things you don't like but have no reason why. 1 month 2 weeks ago #3627818

• Graham
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 229
  • Honor Medal 2010
- When people talk and use the word "like" between every other word.
- Ladies with tattoos.
- People who can't put down their phones when talking to someone else - especially shop staff.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin, Bruce

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds