TOPIC: Bear on the roof

Bear on the roof 1 month 1 week ago #3329060

• Aida
  • Aida's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 8060
  • Honor Medal 2010
A man in ( ?) wakes up to find a bear on his roof. He looks in yellow pages and sure enough there he finds and ad for Bear Removers. He calls the number and the guy who answers says he'll be over in 30 minutes.
The bear remover arrives, gets out of a van and with him he has a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean heavily scarred old pit bull dog.
"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.
"I'm going to put this ladder up to the roof, I'm going up there and I'll knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat.. When the bear hits the ground the pit bull is trained to grab his dangly bits and not let go. The bear will be subdued enough for me to put him in a cage in the back of the van."
He then hands the shotgun to the homeowner.
"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.
"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog !"
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin, Rose57, Poppy, Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members.
Last edit: by Aida.

Bear on the roof 1 month 1 week ago #3329109

• Aries1950
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1632
  • Honor Medal 2010
Attachments:

Bear on the roof 1 month 1 week ago #3329155

• Rose57
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1610
  • Honor Medal 2010

Aida wrote: A man in ( ?) wakes up to find a bear on his roof. He looks in yellow pages and sure enough there he finds and ad for Bear Removers. He calls the number and the guy who answers says he'll be over in 30 minutes.
The bear remover arrives, gets out of a van and with him he has a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean heavily scarred old pit bull dog.
"What are you going to do?" the homeowner asks.
"I'm going to put this ladder up to the roof, I'm going up there and I'll knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat.. When the bear hits the ground the pit bull is trained to grab his dangly bits and not let go. The bear will be subdued enough for me to put him in a cage in the back of the van."
He then hands the shotgun to the homeowner.
"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner.
"If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog !"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for sharing

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always. – Robin Williams
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds