Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Buzz 50
- I just want to say Buzz 50 is a great site to meet new people it is being trashed by others who cannot be on this site I for one would like others to...
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Victory for common sense perhaps.........
- Nitty gritty is a phrase I all the time. It is widely accepted in society as meaning getting down to the basic and essential detail. Connected to the slave trade ? What absolute codswallop!
- do you and did you like mathematics
- I guess it’s the underlying geometry that shapes all of nature and creates balance...fractals, reoccurring patterns, the golden ratio...etc. musical relationships are fundamental to math. I don’t know...I just find it all fascinating.
- Children killing children on U.K. streets
- Last week on Thursday at 3.30 pm. in Birmingham U.K. a 15 year old boy , Keon Lincoln, was set upon and killed in road daylight on a street in the Handsworth area. His mother, a school cleaner, heard the gunshots , was alarmed , and went looking for her son. He was taken to hospital but died...
- Have you...........
- yes my wifey, good strong stuff
- Random thoughts in your head
- Why is the washer on the left and the dryer on the right? Unfair.
- appliances longetivity
- I am still using my parents fridge a Maytag with no repairs ever and all metal insides works fine but use it in my garage for a spare, I remember it from school days. The worst brands I ever used are Samsung, phones I use them till they do not work anymore.