Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Compliments to Sharkey! This man is amazing!
- I am so happy that he looks so well after our Buzzers! Thank you very very much, dear Sharkey. You are a star in my eyes too! :xxx:
- Santa Clarita, California, mass shooting
- Yep, they just continue on and on :( Along with the snarky comments about other countries not being free etc. As if anyone else wants the consequences of this great gun freedom in their countries. :unsure:
- Who Remembers This Guy ?
- Yes, I remember this lad too, he was on an electronic tag after several previous car theft and joyriding crimes when he had his big lottery win, so it wasn’t just the money that turned him into an anti-social lout. The reason I remember him was that he was in the news quite a few times for his...
- WWII Veteran threatens to shoot protesters:
- How true! Lol[/quote] Well , not for myself I don't see this behavoiur as acceptable by anyone of any point of view - that doesn't change dependant on whether I agree with him. I would not be saying he deserved a medal for doing this if he had same political viewpoint as me.
- Marijuana & Euthanasia
- No different to home grown alcohol - which is also legal in Australia for non commercial purposes, ie you can make your own as long as you dont sell it. Who knows what strength or contaminant are in it - but individuals can make their own for personal use. Same thing - so law should be...
- Brexit, the General election and beyond.
- I think it makes sense to have a United Ireland but I don’t get the impression that there is a great majority wish for it in NI yet, though NI opinion is moving in that direction and I think it will continue to swing towards re-unification. The last Poll I saw was the Lord Ashcroft one, which...
- I don't subscribe to any charities, when I see the salaries most of the top men/women of those charities are receiving is, to say the least, obscene, I'am quite sure there are qualified people who are capable of doing their jobs for a fraction of their inflated salaries....and BTW charity begins at...