Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Life on the Buzz50
- Buzz50 has something for people 50+ almost all over the world. You can even talk to the people who built Buzz50. There is people here from around the...
- I am so glad that I found this place now that I am over 50
- I found Buzz50 by accident when I was searching for over 50 friends. I never considered myself a senior as they say! I don't come here often but when...
- I needed this place
- This is my new new blog entry to my new blog. November 5th 2017. My second blog entry...ever...lol. ( WARNING proper puncutuation is of little value...
- Quite right Nighthawk. Now into my 80's, I have my eye on a well-scored century :))
- The Rich a source of good or evil?
- I have witnessed both rich and poor freely give of their finances and goods to aid those who are worse off than they. I have also witnessed both rich and poor alike neglect the needs of those worse off than they. Indeed, a certain faith or religion is not required to do this act of kindness,...
- Well ....Have You or Haven't You ??
- No, It is the Big Bang THEORY. It is NOT the Big Bang Truth. Our view of the universe, like the cosmos itself, keeps evolving as we discover more and more new things. But rather than fading away, our best explanation for why things are the way they are has remained—the fire at the beginning of...
- Is the Buzz50 forum dying?
- Your point is valid, and considering, only a small % of members post in the forums, as the vast majority prefer the chatrooms, and it has always been that way B) There are times when activity is high, there are times when activity is low, a lot has to do with the seasons, cold weather...
- Last to Post Wins
- I know you all must have wondered where I've been, and if I gave up Last To Post.. Ha Ha Ha, does it look like it? Not for one second, nope.;) :xxx: :xxx:
- PC Gone mad or legitimate complaint?
- Complaint was probably made by a Caucasian who didn't get much sun this summer. I once used the term "dear" when I said, Thank you, dear". She held the door open for me. The complaint of sexual harassment was not made by the young lady who held the door open for me, but an older lady, whom I...