Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- ❥❀ღღ❀❥ツ❥❀ღHuggies All Around❥❀ღღ❀❥ツ❥❀ღ
- Im not sure if I did it right?
- Do you visit Charity/Thrift Sops
- I used to volunteer in a couple had to give it up waiting on a hip operation,I also like buying from them you can get some very good brands for a fraction of the retail price,I donate to them as well we have quite a few good shops where I live we call them op shops short for opportunity.
- Free range
- And to make matters more confusing, we have free run and free range and then organic, and then hens that are fed a strict vegetarian diet. Then there are the ordinary eggs--from factory chickens. According to one site,...
- I doubt it was a head transplant - like others said, that would be huge and news we could find. Perhaps a catchy headline saying that - and baby had reconstructive surgery involving cadaver bone or skin grafts of some sort. Still amazing inroads with surgical techniques.
- School prom
- Take no notice, he's just showing off.[/quote] :laugh: :laugh: Did wonder what informative Fanny 'eh' meant . Fortunately had mentioned 'Generational'. There are over 2 here and frequently, diametrically opposed. One lives >> And learns. B)[/quote] You are being very philosophical this evening Quin. lol,lol (;;)...
- Goodbye Theresa May!.....who's a contender?
- If young Tories can be trusted to choose our next Prime Minister, then there is no logical reason why all 16- and 17-year-olds can’t have their say in the future of their country in a general election. Anything else is rank hypocrisy.