Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- If buzz became a subscription site would members leave in droves?
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- The Brilliance of Buzz 50.
- Having been a Sagazone exile seems appropriate to post this now, as Buzz 50's 10 year anniversary arrives next month. When Saga abruptly pulled down...
- Life on the Buzz50
- Buzz50 has something for people 50+ almost all over the world. You can even talk to the people who built Buzz50. There is people here from around the...
- I am so glad that I found this place now that I am over 50
- I found Buzz50 by accident when I was searching for over 50 friends. I never considered myself a senior as they say! I don't come here often but when...
- Are Funeral Processions Necessary?
- Grieving is necessary ~ and what's wrong with a procession if that's what survivors and friends want? We usually have a funeral/memorial and a wake in our family. I think that's OK. If not, whatever.
- Malta vs Norway
- Seamanship is not a requirement in the US Navy and now it seems the same in Norway. The military is pouring a lot of $$$ down the rathole these days instead of spending it on training.
- Now that it seems the Brexit is not really a Brexit. I found this, www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/could-yo...W_BcQ7ls1zA.facebook Could you be the next useless Brexit...
- Where or Who to ‘give’ ?
- Our clubs are doing some various benefits for fire victims - we all know some who were effected or lost home and/or friends to the fires. We know who is doing what and where everything is going. We check very carefully.
- Last to Post Wins
- Good morning and it is a lovely one. Watching rugby at moment. Not that I know the rules to it. Mad over here for that game.
- Madeleine McCann
- That's understandable, but I think most of us are genuinely concerned about a little girl who was snatched from her bed. We want to know what happened. I don't think that is ghoulish[/quote] What I think is ghoulish is the unsubstantiated finger pointing.