Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- Compliments to Sharkey! This man is amazing!
- I am so happy that he looks so well after our Buzzers! Thank you very very much, dear Sharkey. You are a star in my eyes too! :xxx:
- Chlorinated chicken
- The use of hormones and antibiotics to raise cheap meat is illegal in NZ. Food generally is more expensive than in other countries but you get what you pay for?[/quote] I agree you get what you pay for, and strangely enough during all my lifetime NZ lamb has under cut our own, (though not in quality, but...
- Last to post wins ( Part 3)
- Coffee pot is ready and needs plugging in, macy.
- Madelaine McCann
- Not how it looks to me.[/quote] I can't see a sudden anouncement out of the blue stating the German police are investigating a prisoner in connection with the disappearance of Madelaine McCann unless they have a good reason. Had it been the Portuguese authorities they would have more of a reason to want...
- WELCOME TO TOMORROW!!
- Another that was predicted a half century ago was that, "Electricity will become incredibly cheap and clean." When the nuclear plants began to come on line, some in the industry bragged that electricity would become too cheap to bother metering, they would just charge everyone a small fee. In the...
- Is spanking you child an appropriate form of dicipline?
- My opinion on the OP is that it seems odd to be having the discussion when the children are the ages listed, (maybe there is some reason for this, but no need to reveal anything as I'm keen not to pry). It is complicated by both the ages listed, and the parents disagreeing, making a "correct...
- 6000 new homes to be built for rough sleepers
- Interesting article from 2 years ago https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/comment/comment/solving-homelessness-will-cost-money-but-save-much-more-in-the-long-run-56710 There seems to be some discrepancy between the actual requirements of dealing with homelessness and what the government is...