Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- I dont think Ive known a site like Buzz50
- Buzz50 shows care and kindness, it has to me. If it wasn't for dear Mike and dear Mila I wouldn't be here now
- Why do people not answer questions?
- If I reply it will be the truth. If I don't then that is my choice and my reasons for not replying are either because I find the question uninteresting or intrusive. If someone in real life were to ask intrusive questions I would consider them to be nosey parkers and probably gossip mongers and...
- Last to Post Wins
- Good morning all, cooled down a lot here.
- Cheerleaders asked to sell raffle tickets for semi-automatic rifle.
- Buffoons with big daft hats ? You mean serving soldiers. Show some respect.[/quote] Respect for who? Soldiers who were not conscripted in to the army but who chose to go in knowing full well they would end up fighting stupid wars for money and greed all started by a bunch of suits in parliament without...
- Fracking in Lancashire .
- As far as I'm aware, the site near Blackpool is the only operational fracking site in the UK but as the attached map shows there have been licences granted throughout the country. Fracking is, and will continue to be a divisive issue. [/quote] Hi Ivor I'm not sure where u got this info/map but...
- The Top 15 Deadliest Animals on Earth
- Crocodiles and snakes. ?....
- Now let's see, the now highly predictable response to Dr. Sean Rickards comments will be "project fear", " Look what they said before the EU referendum and it never happened" (ignoring the fact we haven't left the EU yet). We'll be reading articles giving views along those lines before you know,...