Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- Storing bedding
- Do you have a lot of bedding, duvets for different seasons, extra pillows for when guests come to stay ? How do you store it ? Yesterday I got out the 1 tog quilt as the 4.5 had proved too warm the night before. (I get very hot. ) I was actually shocked by the amount of spare bedding we have :...
- will human civilisation destroy itself
- I dont think so. We might destroy most of us in a nuclear disaster and we might destroy much of our habitat making the world a lesser place for surviving humans- but I cant see all people in the whole world being wiped out. Unless massive nuclear explosion destroying the whole planet :blink:[/quote]...
- What equality meant to one professional woman succeeding in a men's world
- Dear Rips, "I'll defer to you, as a woman", (everything I've written on this thread is absolute none sense, and no woman ever takes advantage of her sex to exploit a situation at the workplace, and whether I realised it before or not, everything I've said was indeed misogynistic, bigoted, out...
- Alcohol and Drugs
- I would say caffeine is mildly addictive. But clearly drinking lots of coffee does not have the health risks of smoking, excess alcohol, heroin - probably why society in general and doctors themselves are not worried about it.
- How do you sleep?
- I read before I go to sleep,some nights are good,some are not so good.
- Last to post wins ( Part 3)
- Good morning all, fresh here today