Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at [email protected] if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Buzz 50
- I just want to say Buzz 50 is a great site to meet new people it is being trashed by others who cannot be on this site I for one would like others to...
- Thank you for keeping us Members safe
- Thank you to the Moderators on Buzz50 who work so hard keeping us Members safe online here. smile.png smile.png
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- The Glory and Splendour of Autumn
- Indian corn....a pretty bow on it would be nice and decorative! smile.png
- Prime Minister,President
- With a chuckle I will step forward and say, I am not the person to do it either nor do I know of anyone in my immediate circle of family or friends that is either. BUT I will say, I wish we had different candidates in the US for this immediate election than what we have.
- Can’t sleep
- Hi JUJO yes thanks I am sleeping , I’ve changed my routine no iPad after 9pm , milky drink and warm bath before bed. Also I downloaded some relaxing apps with sounds of nature rain, bird & the sea .
- Random thoughts in your head
- Why are so many trees dying around my area n local park? Is it just their time? Two of the three lovely red bottles brushes on my street corner have just died this Aussie spring?? and some in my local park too? Please explain I say to the western wind. At least the Ravens understand.
- Chicago shootings, again
- While a majority of the law abiding US citizens believe that you need to be armed to defend yourself from the bad guys then nothing will change. Unless public opinion in the US reverses and goes anti gun then there is no chance of any politician, Democrat or Republican, really trying to solve this...