Whether you are looking for social networking, chat rooms or discussion forums, Buzz50 Seniors is the site for you.
Why Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms is the best Social networking Site for over 50s
Genuine, unedited statements from over 50 members.
We hold copies of the original messages on an independent survey site.
"One of the best chat sites around"
"I think Buzz is a good site for older people to social network"
"Best social site on the net for over fifty"
"Love everything about buzz50 A happy, safe forum and hard working staff
Thanks to you all"
"Buzz has helped me through a difficult time in my life"
"Its a very well run site"
At times its been a life saver. Helps stop the loneliness. Made 1 good female friend and we use the new one to one chat now which is great. We are meeting up over Xmas : ) Its a very friendly environment.
its a good way to make friends.
i have been on other chat sites some as Admin and another as a room monitor ..but i think Buzz 50 has something for everyone to enjoy .cant fault it Mike
Buzz50 Senior Chat Rooms, Senior Forums and Social Networking for Seniors Over 50 OnlyBuzz50 is a completely free seniors social networking site for over 50's with forums, senior chat rooms and profile pages. We welcome visitors and members of all ages and from all countries around the world and particularly those who are in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older. Our members are primarily from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia but we have many english speaking members from all around the world. Our senior forum based sections allow you to join in the discussions or even start your own. Live senior chat rooms designed and used by seniors over 50 are a great way to meet others and chat with people from around the world. If you do join, and it is free then you get your own senior social networking profile page where you can fill in details about yourself if you wish, along with your photos, blogs and a wall where visitors can comment. Buzz50 is a great place for seniors to make friends with other over 50s from around the world. You have a list of your friends on your profile page and can invite others to be friends with you. Do please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more or have any problems joining the site.
- Thank You to the forum moderators ~
- I think our moderators Pats and Pascalou are wonderful. They work hard and have a tough job at times, I think Buzz is fortunate to have them, they see...
- Some of the best friends I have in my life right now are from Buzz50. I am so thankful for this site and it's staff: Mila, Mike, Pats, Pasky and...
- Compliments to Sharkey! This man is amazing!
- I am so happy that he looks so well after our Buzzers! Thank you very very much, dear Sharkey. You are a star in my eyes too! :xxx:
- I think dogs should be kept under control when they are outside but not necessarily always on a leash - it depends on how well trained they are and what circumstances they are in. When I take my sister’s German Shepherd for a walk, I keep her on the leash when we are walking through the...
- The CDC confirms a second U.S. case in Chicago.
- Last to post wins ( Part 3)
- Hello lasts holding the fort till lasters are back
- Who is the father?
- I agree, it is a sad situation for all concerned. They are only children themselves. Only DNA tests will clarify the paternity. There was a case in UK not that many years ago where a teenage girl claimed a 12 year old boy was the father of the child she was expecting. When the baby was born, he...
- Okay who's getting up for a dance
- Harry and Meghan
- Something which shocked me in that interview - and I think I must have misheard it or misunderstood - was that Mr Markle said he was getting paid to be a defence witness for the newspaper in the upcoming trial. I keep thinking I must have misunderstood that - surely, it would be against the rules of...